Interfaces are a powerful abstraction tool in software engineering. They create contracts between classes or structs (depending on language) and enable polymorphism. Polymorphism is a principle tenant of object-oriented programming.
- Beginning Concurrency Patterns Dec 30
- Go Native Concurrency Primitives & Best Practices Dec 30
- Parallelism and Concurrency; What's the Difference? Dec 29
- Understanding Monolithic Architectures: Benefits, Scaling, and Pain Points Mar 10
- How to Scale Your Application Architecture: Vertical vs. Horizontal Feb 24